An Horse Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Tweet
Follow Anhorseforum on Twitter
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of An Horse- The Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of An Horse Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post by horizonshavenolimit Mon 30 Mar 2009, 2:57 am

Who is ann and why does she have a horse?
No no no, its AN HORSE there is no ANN the members of the band are kate(guitar,lead vocals) and Damon(drums, back up vocals)
Isn't that grammatically incorrect?
Why yes, yes it is. Does it really matter.
Where are they from?
The great land of Australia. Its great because apparently they have a cure for a sore throat (well that's not the only reason but hey I think that invention is pretty awesome).
When is the next show? I want to see for myself if they are as amazing as you say.
Look in the upcoming shows discussion thread, there should be a show listed there. If its not there yet then it will definitely be posted on their myspace.
Why make this forum?
One. why not; Two. I got tired of searching other forums for discussion on An Horse, so why not have a site devoted to them, they deserve it anyhow.
What if you didn't answer my question at all and I think this FAQ was totally useless?
well if you have a specific question about the band then start a topic thats what a board/forum is for. If its a technical question go to the FAQ on the menu bar it should have the answer. If you still have questions feel free to send me a private message which you can do by clicking on my username. If you think its useless, its okay we are allowed our own point of views.
So then whats the point of this FAQ?
Your not bored are you, if you are then what are you still doing here? tongue
horizonshavenolimit
horizonshavenolimit
Admin
Admin

https://anhorseforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Post by horizonshavenolimit Tue 04 Jan 2011, 3:37 am

Continued

Due to unforeseen life issues I was unable to water this seed i had sown. i really do apologize but i will not rest until this forum is thriving once more.
horizonshavenolimit
horizonshavenolimit
Admin
Admin

https://anhorseforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down