An Horse Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Tweet
Follow Anhorseforum on Twitter
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of An Horse- The Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of An Horse Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

Oh hai

3 posters

Go down

Oh hai Empty Oh hai

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2009, 9:24 am

Smile

I'm Gillian. I'm 18 and currently live in Toronto whilst going to university. I prefer a cottage to camping. I like baseball and dirty jokes, although not necessarily together, or in that order. I love rice. Espically safron rice. I hate my dentist. She talks the whole time and rips apart my gums. I only go to get the free toothbrush.. and cause my mum makes me. I have many favourites. Such as vacuuming, brushing my teeth, cuddling, and holding hands. I love to yo-yo. Cake rocks.

Admittedly, I did copy this from my myspace profile as I couldn't come up with anything better, but I think it sums me up quite well Smile

I love An Horse. I was hoping to see them when they were in Toronto, but it was a 19+ show Sad

Anyway!

I know it's brand new, but I'm glad I found this forum Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Oh hai Empty Re: Oh hai

Post by hermitstyle Fri 03 Apr 2009, 10:44 am

welcome to the boards gillian! i don't like the dentist either Smile is there a show close in the states that you can go to? that might be another idea
hermitstyle
hermitstyle

http://www.myspace.com/totalhate95

Back to top Go down

Post by INeedTheCompany Fri 03 Apr 2009, 12:42 pm

hello and welcome! I tried to see an horse when they were in San Francisco but it was a 21+ show...I attempted to sneak in but it didn't really work...but at least I got to talk to kate for a little...damon was busy bringing in everything in so I didn't get a chance to talk to him
INeedTheCompany
INeedTheCompany
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by horizonshavenolimit Fri 03 Apr 2009, 10:53 pm

hey gillian i love rice too! Smile that 19+ thing is dumb, thats very random as well is 19 the age one becomes an adult in toronto? b/c if its not then it really makes no sense like a 20+ show whats the point. I hope you get to see them soon Smile
WELCOME! Very Happy
ps i loath the dentist as well
horizonshavenolimit
horizonshavenolimit
Admin
Admin

https://anhorseforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2009, 12:09 am

Well the legal drinking age is 19, so it does make sense. But I don't get why they couldn't have wristbands or something and make it 18+... Silly clubs!

Back to top Go down

Post by horizonshavenolimit Sat 04 Apr 2009, 12:51 am

19 really thats nifty no limbo for two years Smile and wristbands always make sense Smile
horizonshavenolimit
horizonshavenolimit
Admin
Admin

https://anhorseforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum