An Horse Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Tweet
Follow Anhorseforum on Twitter
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of An Horse- The Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of An Horse Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

Favourite Shows?

+10
Ian
plunk666
cheeky_monkey_2
WeeLoops
Solaris
rainy
shecky
bckinurhead
horizonshavenolimit
hermitstyle
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Favourite Shows? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Shows?

Post by adimeff Tue 21 Apr 2009, 4:34 pm

Wow, I'm glad there are so many BtVS fans. Buffy totally got me through middle school.

I don't really watch TV anymore, except sometimes for Arrested Development reruns on my computer sometimes, or like once in a blue moon, I'll watch some of the late night stuff on adult swim (I'm not sure if anyone outside the States gets that). I watched Pushing Daisies for part of the first season I think, and Mad Men for a while too. Seriously, I think the last time I watched TV was when An Horse was on Letterman, haha.
adimeff
adimeff
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by LVeg Tue 21 Apr 2009, 5:50 pm

adimeff wrote:Seriously, I think the last time I watched TV was when An Horse was on Letterman, haha.

I can so relate to that! I mainly watch tv shows online right now because living in a dorm doesn't lend itself to chilling in front of a tv. When they were on Letterman, though, I made a point of finding a tv and staking it out to see them. Good night that was, haha.
LVeg
LVeg
Family
Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Badgerbanter Sat 25 Apr 2009, 3:36 am

I find that I usually spend my spare time doing other things, mainly involving music but i buy a lot of box sets and watch them with my friends. But other than that i can relate to hardly ever watching the telly. It's usually a DVD in my laptop top watch a show.
Badgerbanter
Badgerbanter
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum