An Horse Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Tweet
Follow Anhorseforum on Twitter
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of An Horse- The Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of An Horse Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

Request An Horse to be on the Radio

2 posters

Go down

Request An Horse to be on the Radio Empty Request An Horse to be on the Radio

Post by kickedbyagoat Wed 08 Apr 2009, 11:35 pm

Oh hey, so pretty much the reason I joined this forum (besides my adoration of the band) is to get them plays on the radio station I work at. It's the University of Texas student radio station, KVRX Austin 91.7 FM (you can listen online too at www.kvrx.org ). Anyways, Rearrange Beds is currently on the shelf of new music at KVRX; so it has a lot of potential to be played on air. This is good news, but the bad news is that not all of the djs know to play an horse. They need a little encouragement (that's where y'all come in). Help an horse out and spread the good word (music) by constantly requesting them to be played at KVRX. It'll be like an, an horse coup. All you have to do is go to kvrx.org and on the left panel there will be a link that says request a song (underneath Interact), click on that link and fill out the request form with whichever an horse song you want to get played (off of rearrange beds but not Camp Out though, b/c it says frak). The more you keep requesting, the more exposure we get for the band! Request at strange hours too, kvrx plays all niiiight and day. Also, it'd be cool if all of a sudden other djs are like, "umm, that band an horse sure has a following," and an horse suddenly starts charting on the station's topless-39! Lets get an horse heard! Request them on KVRX!

-don't tell them I told you to do this D;
kickedbyagoat
kickedbyagoat
Newcomer
Newcomer

http://www.last.fm/user/frankenhoodie

Back to top Go down

Request An Horse to be on the Radio Empty Re: Request An Horse to be on the Radio

Post by Warning Sign Wed 09 Sep 2009, 6:59 pm

I've requested them around 20 times...all requests under different names...I'll continue to do it everyday. Let me know if it helps.
Warning Sign
Warning Sign
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down